Trademark Registration Services
Some things are more difficult to register than others:
- Marks those are identical to, or very similar to, earlier filed trademarks for similar goods or services
- Descriptive terms ("apple" for computers might be acceptable, but "apple" for fruit wouldn't be).
- Common surnames and geographical place names by themselves
- Very short combination of letters and numbers (such as "MV" or "G8")
- Commonly used words or phrases, such as "Best Quality" or "On Sale"
SBTLS team has extensive experience in providing professional trademark services and advisory for clients from different fields, including telecommunications, airlines, manufacturing, Information Technology, laboratories, oil and gas, financial institutions, business services, shipping, healthcare, chemical and professional services..
Our Trademark Registration Service includes
- Preparing and filing of Trademark application
- Notifying acceptance of the application or objections by the office.
- Advising the publication of application in Trade Marks Journal and forwarding a copy of the relevant page publication to clients.
- Advising time limits for responding to office actions.
- In the case of objections by the office, prepare the response to the office objections by our Trademark Attorney.
- Trademark Search Report
- Trademark Registration request
- Trademark Certificate